Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Waltham Deck Watch with pics "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Donald Hawes
posted
Can anyone tell me the vintage of this Waltham 15J deck watch? It has a serial no. in the 16 millions. If I use the numbers printed in the book, It would be about a 1908. However, I am not sure that these numbers apply. The brass case doesn't have any engraving. I would greatly apprediate any and all information on this piece. If anyone is interested in buying it, email me at the address in the profile.

Posts: 345 | Location: Racine, Wisconsin in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2010
Picture of Donald Hawes
posted
Another view:

Posts: 345 | Location: Racine, Wisconsin in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2010
Picture of Donald Hawes
posted
works:

Picture of Donald Hawes
posted
Brass case and wooden box are in very nice condition.

Picture of Donald Hawes
posted
The circle to the lower left of the center is a wind indicator. A red dot shows up when it is getting near the end of the 8 days.

Picture of Donald Hawes
posted
Correction:the circle to the lower right of the center is a wind indicator. A red dot shows up when it gets near the end of the 8 day cycle.