Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Military WW Case "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Did they make reproductions or should a say another strike on the military ww cases like they did on the ball watch cases. Going through some of my stuff I came across several what looks to be NOS military cases along with a bunch of used ones plus a bunch of military dials and original NOS military watch bands. I do not want to list them as NOS if they are a 2nd run or other than NOS.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
back not all are the same as this one some say ord. Dept. some say Bulova

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
posted
This looks like new old stock to me. I don't know if these are still being sold, but about 10 years ago I bought a number of these from a watch parts supply store for a very modest price. For all I know they may still be available if you hunt around.

Posts: 872 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland USA | Registered: September 20, 2004
IHC Life Member
posted
Thanks Jim I thought they might be especially with all the other military NOS stuff I found with it.

posted
I am always amazed by the amount of NOS watch parts that seems to exist out there.

One thing about these particular watch cases - the one you show and the ones I still have lying around somewhere, is that they are screwbacks with knurled edges. These seem to be different from what I normally see on most A-11s.

Posts: 872 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland USA | Registered: September 20, 2004