WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Horological Discussions, Questions and Answers  Hop To Forums  Military Timepiece Discussions - EXCLUSIVE!    Vacheron & Constantin Military Chronograph for sale: Will be relisted after x-mas
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Vacheron & Constantin Military Chronograph for sale: Will be relisted after x-mas "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I have a very nice and rather uncommon Vacheron & Constantin Military Chronograph on eBay w/ the original box and sock bag. This is a no reserve auction and the price starts at $.99

I'll post a new link after x-mas!

Let me know if you have any questions. And thank you for checking out my auction.

Posts: 82 | Location: Portland, Oregon in the USA | Registered: May 25, 2010
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Adonya,my only concern since you showed me the lovely thing some time ago was that if you chose to sell it would be when I was short of coin, and was I ever right~!!! Eek Good luck with it,it's a real beauty and I wish that I could afford to buy it Frown !!! Tom

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
posted
Well you might be in luck. I'm actually planning to relist this one after Christmas. I made the grievous error of not looking at a calendar before posting it...and eek! Ending the item on Christmas day. Not one of my brightest moments. Smile

Posts: 82 | Location: Portland, Oregon in the USA | Registered: May 25, 2010
posted
Adonya, did you relist that monster?

My WWW collection is now complete, time to look for new ventures!

Posts: 699 | Location: Hannover in Germany | Registered: July 23, 2009