• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

S. LaRose catalog or part numbers "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I recently purchased a large assortment of aircraft clock parts (Waltham, Elgin, others) which included some S. LaRose items in original packaging. For example, I have a couple of small tins labeled "03-4080" which look like a collection of small gears, shafts, cannon pinion and other parts, but no indication of which make or model of clock they belong to, although they do look like they all belong together. Does anyone have a catalog from this company that might let me look up what some of these items are supposed to be? I would be happy to pay for a Xerox copy, thanks!

randelfi

Posts: 28 | Location: Chandler, Arizona in the USA | Registered: December 24, 2011
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Hi Richard, I have an old catalog you can have, I just have to find it.

Gary

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
posted
Hi Gary,
That would be great! Please let me know how much for shipping and I wlil gladly pay via PayPal!
Thanks again!

Richard

randelfi

Posts: 28 | Location: Chandler, Arizona in the USA | Registered: December 24, 2011
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Richard, need your address.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
posted
Hi Gary, I've sent a private email to your profile address, thanks again!

randelfi