• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

US Military Wristwatch Specifications "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Does anyone know of a website or book that provides all the US Military Wristwatch Specifications (or some of the specifications)? For example, the Type A-11 specifications (94-27834-B and 94-27834-A). I could only find specifications in Whitney's "Military Timepieces", but these were only extracts of some of the specifications.

If someone has the specificiations in PDF, I would be very interested to hear from them (please feel free to send a PM).

TIA, Ken

Posts: 57 | Location: Geneva, Switzerland | Registered: April 27, 2010
posted
Go to the MWR forum and do a search you mite find it there.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
quote:
94-27834-B

Ken:

Go to the DoD Assist Online database, open a (free) account. Be sure to select "other" as your type, as it will not let you in without a .mil email unless you do. Then do a search for Federal Supply Class 6645. Most of the contracts you want are there in .pdf files.

Posts: 33 | Location: Charleston, South Carolina in the USA | Registered: April 28, 2010
posted
You'll find a lot of information in TM 9-1575 downloadable in .pdf format at http://ialreadyhaveawatch.com/...%20Pocket%20Watc.pdf

Posts: 33 | Location: Charleston, South Carolina in the USA | Registered: April 28, 2010
posted
Thanks Kenneth. I downloaded a few specs from the DoD Assist Online database, but the specs I'm after (1940s and 1950s) do not appear to be included. Perhaps I'm not using the database incorrectly (quite possible!).

thanks again, Ken

quote:
DoD Assist Online database

Posts: 57 | Location: Geneva, Switzerland | Registered: April 27, 2010