• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

A Question about Waltham 8Day Aircraft Clock "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi, Anyone know where I can get the clutch and spring for my Waltham A-11 clock. Picture of clutch with red arrow showing clutch. Spring not shown.

Thanks for any help.

Brian

Walthamclockparts

Posts: 3 | Location: Tehachapi, California in the USA | Registered: December 02, 2010
posted
I have a Waltham A11 that I hoped to fix. Found out why it didn't work was because someone used it for parts. If I can't find the parts it needs you could take some more from it. It has the spring and clutch you are looking for. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

TO

Posts: 3 | Location: Colorado in the USA | Registered: December 18, 2010
posted
Hi, Sorry to take so long to reply. As they are your parts, just tell me what you want I will consider it. If it is reasonable, I can pay you via PayPal. Thanks for the reply. Brian

Posts: 3 | Location: Tehachapi, California in the USA | Registered: December 02, 2010
posted
It's been a month and a half and I have not had a good reply to my request for the missing clock parts. So..........

My question is still open.

Brian

posted
I couldn't find a replacement for my son's Christmas present so I gave it to him in the non-working condition with ability to replace it if I found something better.

As soon as I replace the A11 with something else I will be able to part with it.

Would you want the whole thing for 50 bucks?

posted
Found a replacement clock. The A11 parts clock I have is available. Make offer.