Tools
Reply to Post

Congratulations NAWCC Fellow, Dennis Radage "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

NAWCC Fellow, Dennis Radage

It is my great honor and distinct pleasure to share the good news that Dennis Radage was named an NAWCC Fellow during a ceremony held at the recent national convention.

Although his contributions to horology are many and varied, Dennis Radage is probably best known for his creative and beautiful presentations that demonstrate how we might share our knowledge and love of horology with the world. Two of those wonderful programs are in our Harrison Theater...

HARRISON THEATER: "The History of English Longcase Clocks"

HARRISON THEATER: "The Story of English Bracket Clocks"

Dennis Radage is a NAWCC British Columbia Chapter 121 Past President as well as a NAWCC Internet Horology Chapter 185 Life Member. He uplifts this hobby and inspires us to excellence. Dennis is a fine example of the friendly and helpful people that make the NAWCC the great organization it is.

Join with me in saluting Dennis Radage, a man I am truly honored to call not only my friend, but my brother in horology.

Sincerely,

Lindell V. Riddle, Founder and President
NAWCC Internet Horology Chapter 185 of the
National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

www.nawcc-ihc.org

Smile

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Congrats go to Dennis,

An important and very generous 185 member.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted
CONGRATULATIONS DENNIS!

Thanks for everything you have done for horology as well as for Chapter 185.

Dr. Debbie

Posts: 5236 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of John D. Duvall
posted
Congrats to Dennis! I've had the pleasure of working with Dennis.

He is a kind and gentle person with an outstanding knowledge of clocks.

Posts: 1123 | Location: Arizona U.S.A. | Registered: January 21, 2003
Picture of Stephen L. Russell
posted
Congratulations fellow BC'er !

Posts: 849 | Location: Victoria, British Columbia Canada | Registered: December 05, 2003
posted
Congrats Dennis and good to see you are a BC, er too.
Thanks for the great work in the presentations.
Smile Wink

Picture of Sam Williamson
posted
Congratulations Dennis! However, I do have a complaint: after watching yout Harrison Theater presentations, I now lust after clocks as well as pocketwatches!!! Big Grin

Sam Williamson

Posts: 618 | Location: Northwestern Florida in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 27, 2002
IHC Vice President
Pitfalls Moderator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Edward L. Parsons, Jr.
posted
Dennis,

Congrats on this well-deserved honor. Its nice to see one of the quiet guys get recognized!

Best Regards,

Ed

Posts: 6696 | Location: Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 19, 2004