WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Horological Discussions, Questions and Answers  Hop To Forums  Clocks, Including 400-Day Discussions    My 2 Seth Thomas #2s,GTR #17, Arthur Pequegnat Regulator #1 variant dead beat clocks
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

My 2 Seth Thomas #2s,GTR #17, Arthur Pequegnat Regulator #1 variant dead beat clocks "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Just bought this one yesterday,a nice Seth #2,with nickel bezel ring and weight but with brass bob,the old Toronto jeweler who originally owned it put one of his labels on the dial. Someone later went to remove it and removed also a bit of paint, perhaps a candidate for the Dial House!!! Anyway,it's hanging on the wall in a place of honour and running like a dream while waiting patiently for it's new second hand.Big Grin Smile

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted

IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
my other #2 ,advertising The Joyce Co. Jewelers,Opposite N&W YMCA,Portsmouth.It has a signed trapezoid movement. It has a Joyce repaired and cleaned sticker July 1938 and a sticker saying it was taken out of the Waverly depot on June 30,1956

IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
my Seth Thomas #17 Grand Trunk Railway System Regulator

IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
my Arthur Pequegnat #1 Regulator

IHC Member 43
posted
Very nice clocks Tom, looks like you could use a second hand for the #2 you just bought, if I had one I would send it your way. Thanks for posting your clocks

Curly

Posts: 251 | Location: Ashland, Wisconsin U.S.A. | Registered: November 22, 2002
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Thanks Tom for sharing your clocks with us!

Debbie

Smile

Posts: 5222 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002