Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Waterbury Regulator "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1753
posted
I found this at an auction recently. Claimed to be circa 1900 manufacture & by the looks & label inside probably accurate. I assume the "Railroad Time" stenciling is legitimate (?), but I have been unable to find anything like it searching the internet. Seems to run ok & chimes still work. Would appreciate if anyone has any knowledge of this type of clock.
Thanks!

Andy

Posts: 59 | Location: Colorado in the USA | Registered: November 24, 2012
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
absolutely gorgeous Andy, and one of the types of clocks that used to be used to run the railroads,what a beauty Big Grin looks to me to be a Waterbury with two weights to provide maintaining power. I wish it was hanging beside my Grand Trunk Regulator Wink

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
Picture of Bill Carlson
posted
Absolutely beautiful!!!

Bill Carlson

Posts: 431 | Location: Billings, Montana USA | Registered: February 05, 2007
IHC Member 1016
posted
No knowledge but I love it!

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of Eugene Buffard
posted
Hi Andy nice looking clock.

Posts: 3323 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: July 06, 2010
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
I agree, what a beauty.

Gary

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007