Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

HELP (Again) Travel Alarms "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Below is a picture and information request about two travel alarms. This is out of my area of knowledge and I don't have reference books that cover this. If someone could provide the information requested, that would be appreciated.

quote:
I have been holding onto two very old travel clocks and would like to know their worth to sell them. They were given to my grandmother then my mother inherited them and she was going to trash them so I grabbed them. The smaller one says Fabrique Montilier, Switzerland 11 jewels and has the number -17104 on the face. The case is still in good condition. The larger one is an 8 day clock and the case is deteriorating badly. It says Eigeldiner, Switzerland inside the back cover. They were both owned by a man who worked for Marshall Feilds in Chicago. I have other old items not of time relation to sell also. If you can give me some info on these timepeices and maybe connect me with someone who would like to buy them; it would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002