Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Ingraham Regulator "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Grant Perry
posted
Good morning:
Can someone tell me what the pendulum for this Hartford model Ingraham should look like? I assume that this is not the correct model. It looks too small to me.
Many thanks!
gp

Grant Perry

Ingraham

Posts: 334 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: January 28, 2003
posted
Greetings Grant, Your clock is shown in Tran Duy Ly's book "Ingraham Clocks and Watches" pg. 143 #382. I don't have capability to send pic., maybe someone else reading this post does and can do it for you. It does show the kind of pendulum for your clock. Definately not the one in your picture. Good luck, Mike C.

Posts: 152 | Location: Telford, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: May 21, 2005
posted
Nice clock Grant, is this a recent find?

posted
Grant,
I found the following in an old book by Roy Ehrhardt (1985) There is no more detail in the book than in my scan. Maybe someone else can come up with a picture with better detail.
Best Regards,
Dick

Posts: 311 | Location: Berthoud, Colorado USA | Registered: December 08, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Here is the scan from Tran's book

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Grant Perry
posted
Many thanks fellas,
The clock is not mine. It is listed on e-Bay and I was thinking of bidding on it. How hard would it be to find an original pendulum?
Thanks again,
Grant

Grant Perry

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Grant,

Neither LaRose or Merritt's show that pendulum in their catalog. Howeve, Merritt's has antique clocks as well as new parts and tools etc. They may mave an Ingraham pendulum bob on hand. I have found them very helpful in the past, and a phone call to them can certainly do no harm.

Their phone: (610) 689-9541 or (800) 345-4101

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Grant, If Merritts is not able to spend time looking for the pendulum, let me know, I'm going there Monday. Mike C.

Posts: 152 | Location: Telford, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: May 21, 2005
Picture of Grant Perry
posted
Thanks gents for all the input, and thank you so much Michael for the offer, but I will also be going soon.

Grant Perry