Best regards
Jack

Posts: 465 | Location: Tontitown, Arkansas USA | Registered: July 25, 2003
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Jack,

I have one hanging on the wall behind me. What details would you like to see?

Be specific and I'll do my best to post images for you.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Jack
The Seth Thomas N01 always had a seconds bitso this is a No2. The mismatched hands are not correct, the moon hand is the right one.Attached hopefully is a proper label,this one shows Thomaston but it could say Plymouth Hollow as well, notice the paper beat scale at the bottom.The bezel and bottom of the clock appear to be plain pine , I believe they should be veneered.

Posts: 25 | Location: Centereach, New York, USA | Registered: May 18, 2003
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
I looks like the 1874 version Regulator #2.shown in Tran's book. The pictures below are from Tran's new Seth Thomas Book! A great resource. One you want in your library.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
page 2

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Ball #2

Tom

posted
Tom,

It seems Tran's latest book on the Seth Thomas clocks in Two volumes. Which volume contains the information on the # 2's? I have a # 2 I'm trying to research.

Thanks,
Cliff

Posts: 2 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia USA | Registered: May 30, 2003
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Cliff,
This information is in the new (3rd Edition, 2004) Volume 1. This is a great book! The revised second volume I don't believe is out yet.

Your best bet is to get the book. But if there are any questions, be sure to ask them here. I or someone will do their best to help.

Tom