Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Help needed with clockmaker's mark please. "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Michael Gorham
posted
Any idea who made this? It's from a small wall regulator with the strike bell on top. It's T H but who?

Posts: 79 | Location: Crawfordsville, Indiana in the USA  | Registered: March 12, 2009
posted
GREETINGS MICHAEL, THE LOGO IN QUESTION IS FOR THE COMPANY OF THOMAS HALLER,SCHWENNINGEN, GERMANY,IT WAS REGESTERED IN 26,JAN.1896. HALLER MADE GOOD QUALITY STUFF. TAKE CARE MICHAEL. EDDIE

Posts: 140 | Location: St. Paul, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: June 11, 2008
Picture of Michael Gorham
posted
He's done it again! Thanks Eddie! Do you ever go to horological auctions?

Posts: 79 | Location: Crawfordsville, Indiana in the USA  | Registered: March 12, 2009
posted
HELLO MICHAEL, I DON'T GO TO MANY AUCTIONS I HAVE A CLOCK REPAIR BUSINESS AND I AM BUSY 7 DAY'S A WEEK PLUS I AM BUILDING A BIG 3 DIAL REGULATOR FOR MYSELF I GUESS THE OLDER I GET THE LESS TIME I HAVE HA HA. I ENJOY WORKING THOUGH. TAKE CARE AND HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY. EDDIE

Posts: 140 | Location: St. Paul, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: June 11, 2008