Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Timepiece "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
posted
This time piece was made by the Albert & J. M. Anderson Mfg. Co, Boston, Mass. Would any member know what it might have been used for? Thanks

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
posted
Rear View:

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
posted
Side view:

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Very interesting, Wayne. I could not find a reference to the company in the Bulletin Index.

How large is it?

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Tom,
Its about 4 inches x 4 1/2 inches...very heavy - there were two of these at an estate auction, but I only won this one....

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
HERE is a history of thecorporation, but I don't quite know how the clock fits into all of the rest. It seems they were involved with trolley cars.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002