WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Mahogany Pequegnat Regulator #1 bought in Deep River Ontario off Kijiji "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
just bought this beauty Mahogany Pequegnat #1 regulator case with obviously wrong movement,dial,hands and pendulum! Any help whatever would be greatly appreciated as I want to complete the clock for one of my children, Wink

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
#2 The movement I need

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Member 1541
Picture of Lorne Wasylishen
posted
Tom, did you buy that Pequegnat pocket watch dial on ebay? http://offer.ebay.ca/ws/eBayIS...nc&item=230758559060
I was going to bid but got sidetracked by some shiny object.

Posts: 2093 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: March 02, 2011
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
h Lorne; no ,I bought the whole watch a few months back,the dial with a different script but flawless,movement signed Pequegnat Brothers as well,that was Arthur and his brother Paul before the clock company was established ,I think the watch dates to 1881 Wink

IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Label

Picture of David Flegel
posted
Tom:

If you do not know him try contacting Georges Royer in Ottawa. He operates under the name of Rideau Clock repair. He lives at 136 Riverdale Drive and has the connections for or will have himself what you are looking for.

www.rideauclockrepair.com
613-233-3099

tell him David Flegel from Stittsville recommended him.

Posts: 1212 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: February 06, 2012
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
thank you David ,gave him a try but struck out,thanks,Tom Wink

Picture of David Flegel
posted
One other place to try if you are ever in the area is Rideau Ferry Antiques. It is a large sprawling place full of everything. Never know what you are going to find there. Better to go in and spend a long time looking. I don't think they even know what they have anymore. At least they didn't the last time I was there.

Rieau Ferry is just outside Smith Falls near Ottawa

Posts: 1212 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: February 06, 2012