Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Pequegnat Moncton Label "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1541
Picture of Lorne Wasylishen
posted
Does anyone have reproduction labels or a scan of one that I could print?

Pequegnat Moncton, second issue, post name change from Berlin to Kitchener although I would be just as happy with an earlier one.

Posts: 2093 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: March 02, 2011
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Lorne; I was just sitting here contemplating listing my Berlin Moncton case on eBay. I have 2 cases the Moncton and a Berlin labeled #1 Regulator and have been looking for movements?? Big Grin

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Member 1541
posted
Is there a label on the Moncton?

I just found out today that there were two different labels, pre and post name change.

Do you know what difference there is.

I have never seen one more complete than the photo I posted.

IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THERE IS A NEAR PERFECT BERLIN LABEL ON IT. IT'S PILED UP IN MY WATCH AND COMPUTER ROOM. I'LL DIG IT OUT TOMORROW AND SEND YOU A SCAN crap,sorry for the caps Roll Eyes

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Member 1541
posted
I can't help you out with finding a movement but sure appreciate your effort to get me a label scan.

Thank you.

IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
this is what I have ,not quite as perfect as my impaired memory processes remembered,but pretty nice all the same,should be easy to Photo-Shop into a nice label. Tom

IHC Member 1541
posted
Tom, I got the scan via email, thank you very much.

It is an early label from before they put warranty statements on Pequegnat labels. So says Allan at the Canadian Clock Museum.

IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted