• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Early American GF clock Identity "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Please help me with information about this clock.
Thank you,
Bob

Posts: 130 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas U.S.A. | Registered: September 25, 2004
posted
more pictures

Posts: 130 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas U.S.A. | Registered: September 25, 2004
posted
1 more picture

posted
More pictures

posted
One more

IHC Life Member
Picture of Moses Gingerich
posted
Robert:
It would be real nice to see a photo of the face. With a wood movement it should be a way to narrow down something about this clock. Where did you obtain the information that this is an American clock? Also where is the "monogram" located.
Do you have any otother information that will help?

Posts: 143 | Location: Waxhaw, North Carolina USA | Registered: March 31, 2005
posted
Thanks for looking. I didn't think anyone was going to look. I'll post some more pictures.

Regards,
Bob
dial picture

posted
cal wheel.

posted
dial

posted
back of dial

posted
movement front

posted
mov

posted
The monogram is located at the top of the dial back.
That's about all I know.

Thanks,

Bob