Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Presentation Clocks "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
We have all seen the presentation watches, here is an example of a presentation clock, or more accurately, a trophy clock.

Any other examples out there?

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Hello All, How about this one Tom?. JW Benson ,Ludgate Hill , London. On face, In minute inscription, Made in Germany. I often wonder what lies behind the presentation wording.

Posts: 909 | Location: Winterton-on-Sea Norfolk, England | Registered: February 17, 2003
Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Close up of Plate,

Posts: 909 | Location: Winterton-on-Sea Norfolk, England | Registered: February 17, 2003
Vienna Regulators
IHC Member 313
posted
heres one !

Posts: 287 | Location: Westlake, Ohio U.S.A. | Registered: January 11, 2004
Vienna Regulators
IHC Member 313
posted
another...reads...David Wood in recognition of long anf faithful service to Wheatly Hills Golf Club..The Governers...November 1932

Posts: 287 | Location: Westlake, Ohio U.S.A. | Registered: January 11, 2004
posted
Here's one with a few years on it.
Presented to Rev. Benjamin Martin AM
By His Bible Class
Leslie, 12th Jan. 1865.

There is a remarkable conicidence with this clock, my only niece was born on Jan. 12 1965.

Posts: 676 | Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee USA | Registered: December 08, 2002
posted
Another, Seth Thomas

Thirty Five Thousand Dollar Club
Maryland Casualty Co 1920
Bailey Barnes Burnham Co. Inc.

posted
G. Becker Westminster chime, presentation plate was gone when my Dad got the clock 40 years ago. There was some sort of plate fastened to the center of the bottom' the screw holes are visible.

posted
Last and definitely least, my own presentation clock. Seth Thomas quartz Westminster chime. Presented for 25 years service at the Oak Ridge Gaseous Plant. I missed an Atmos by 4-6 years. Uniion Carbide Nuclear Division gave Atmos clocks for 25-year service awards, but their contract was not renewed by Dept. of Energy and the later contractors have not been overly generous.