Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Something missing? "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Grant Perry
posted
Check out this Sessions clock. Looks to me like the bottom half has been cut off. I have one just like it, but with legs! Anyone else have some hack jobs to share?

Grant Perry

legs gone

Posts: 334 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: January 28, 2003
Picture of Grant Perry
posted
With Legs

Grant Perry

with legs

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
OUCH!

It hurts to see a nice clock hacked off at the knees.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
I have not seen any hacked clocks, what will people do next, to a poor innocent clock? Big Grin Big Grin

posted
Grant

Your second clock with the legs may not be a cut down clock. What size is it, Tran Duy Ly shows the attached shelf clock in his Sessions book. It is 18 inches tall with a 6 inch dial. Your clock is missing some simple trim.

Sessions clock

Posts: 25 | Location: Centereach, New York, USA | Registered: May 18, 2003
Picture of Grant Perry
posted
Hi Jack.
Thank you for posting the picture. The first clock isn't mine, but the second one is; however it is not missing any trim. I think there were a few models produced with small differences as I have come across a few variations. I notice that the picture also has the small Sessions tag under the dial; mine also did not have this, only a label on the back. Mine does have a replacement pendulum Frown
Take care,
gp

Grant Perry