• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Seth Thomas Wall Clock "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I had my camera out to post a photo of a non-wooden cased clock and figured I would sneak this one in as well. A beautiful Seth Thomas wall clock. I apologize for the TV being in the way, but the bottom is the same as the top, but a little smaller. Clock is approx. 5' tall. I don't have my good camera handy, so pictures are not that great.

Adam

Posts: 311 | Location: Near Youngstown, Ohio USA | Registered: January 11, 2006
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Interesting clock Adam. Is the case a factory model. I couldn't find it in the book.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Tom,

To be honest, I am not 100% sure, but I would say yes. I don't know a great deal about clocks. The case is extremely well made. If someone made it out of the factory they did an amazing job. The detail on the case is amazing. Can't see a lot of it with that camera. The guy it was purchased from said it was out of an old bank. Also purchased three Regulators & an Eli Terry from him.

Adam

Posts: 311 | Location: Near Youngstown, Ohio USA | Registered: January 11, 2006