Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hamilton model 22 gimbaled "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Does anyone know how many of these did not have any inscription on the brass bottom? One of mine is marked as illustrated,the other has no inscription. Also,in both of mine the stems are loose and come out . Does anyone know how to fix that problem,thank you ,Tom

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
posted
GREETINGS TOM, THE WINDING STEM IS HELD BY THE SAME METHOD AS A WINDING STEM IN A POCKET WATCH WOULD BE RETAINED. EDDIE

Posts: 140 | Location: St. Paul, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: June 11, 2008
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Now that I have had a good look at it there is also a crack in the crystal. Does anyone know where I can get a crystal installed in my bezel Confused ???

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
I have found a source for Hamilton parts,Larry Crutsinger at the Military Watch Museum

http://www.militarywatchmuseum.com/index.html