WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Durham Ontario CPR Telegraph Office Seth Thomas World clock "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Seth Thomas World station clock from the telegraph office of the CPR Station in Durham Ontario,and so marked on the inside back with the card of F.W.Day,Inspector of Time Service,CPR,inspected August 17,1966. The clock has the Canadian 24 hour CPR dial and other than 2 little nicks on the door jamb,one of which shows in the photo Roll Eyes , the other the customary latch mark Roll Eyes ,is absolutely mint and original. Big Grin .

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
Picture of Bill Carlson
posted
Very nice clock, Tom.

Bill Carlson

Posts: 431 | Location: Billings, Montana USA | Registered: February 05, 2007
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Thanks Bill,I haven't turned in yet and am looking at it as I type Wink

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
posted
That's a lovely clock ,Tom, If it ever needs a vacation from all that cold weather you can send it down here! Mike

Posts: 124 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: May 27, 2009
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
This morning from my front door Michael, Sunday we had green grass, and now this LOL Eek