Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Seth Tomas #2 regulator "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1725
posted
Hi guys,
looking to buy ST #2 in time. I would like to know if someone can tell me what to look for as far as originally.
corect dial
movement
case measurements
etc.and etc.
anything you can think of that would be of help.
THANKS VERY MUCH,
Tim

Posts: 376 | Location: Conover, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: July 07, 2012
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Tim,
This is a fairly old post with no answers, but I've become recently interested in these also.
Where has your search taken you so far?

Dave Turner

Posts: 1978 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
IHC Member 1541
Picture of Lorne Wasylishen
posted
If you click Seth Thomas #2 Regulator Chart you will probably find that to be very helpful bit if info.

Some clocks up to 1918 had a date code on the back which used the year in reverse then a letter to denote the month. My clock has 5091A which means it was made in Jan. of 1905.

Have a portable light source and look from every angle before you decide there is no code on the clock you are looking at.

Posts: 2093 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: March 02, 2011
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Thanks Lorne,
Good information.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1978 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
IHC Member 1725
posted
Dave Turner,

Do you have free long d. in N.C. If so call me.
# 828-464-8170

Tim

Posts: 376 | Location: Conover, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: July 07, 2012