• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Send in your links to your collections "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
This seemed to be a popular topic on another site and thought you all might have fun with it as well.The idea is to post a link to your own website or picture collection with a description of what kind of clocks we might find there.The only time we get to see everyone's pictures is when a pic is posted that relates to a discussion topic,it's fun to see everyone's clock pictures and their sites that you normally wouldn't find on the WWW. If you don't have one there are an abundance of free web pages available on the web that you can make one of your own,if you already have one you might as well share it with us. I will start this out with a link to my page,here you will find a variety of clocks but my main interest is old "store regulators" and advertising clocks.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/abctime/index.html

Have fun,Kent

Posts: 22 | Location: Camdenton, Missouri U.S.A. | Registered: February 19, 2005
IHC Life Member
Picture of Dale Sowell
posted

Posts: 22 | Location: Senatobia, Mississippi USA | Registered: July 14, 2003
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
This is NOT a link to my collection, which doesn't have a virtual home yet, but a link to a webpage I played with earlier. It does show the Golden Hour and similar clocks by Jefferson, and the copies by Haddon. These are probably the only electric clocks I have in my collection.

CLICK HERE

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Visit http://www.aussieclocks.com to view clock pictures at the meetings of Chapters 72 and the Sydney Chapter 168 members. Go to the Gallery page to view. I'd like some feedback on how to improve the gallery section, thanks, Graham

Posts: 31 | Location: Roseville, NSW Australia | Registered: February 12, 2003