Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Clock Makers information "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Greg Reeves
posted
It must be my month for servicing very nice clocks!!! And as usual I forgot my camera. The customer said that she will send me photographs however. Let's hope! All of these clocks are not only in excellent(and I do mean EXCELLENT)condition...but also, all look to be original everything!!!! Two of them are going to Atlanta, and the tall case is going to Houston. They will need cleaning and serviceing once they get to where they are going.

The first, a very nice "piller and splat" with wooden movement-
Does anyone have any information on "George Mitchel" a Conneticut Clock manufacturer?

Second, a "steaple" from Brewster Manufacturing, Conneticut?

The third a very nice tall case from Flemington, NJ...can't remember the name right now but will post later. As I remember the first name was something like "Joakin"?

Posts: 497 | Location: Genoa, New York U.S.A. | Registered: November 06, 2003
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Greg,
Here is some information from Spittler and Bailey:

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Greg Reeves
posted
Thanks Tom, Do you have an idea as to what these clocks would go for. It looks to be totally original in (I would say)excellent condition, Wooden works, Piller and Splat.

Picture of Greg Reeves
posted
The name on the tall case is: Joakim Hill