Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Treton 15 day wall clock "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Has anyone ever heard of the Treton clock company? My eldest daughter found one that appears NOS in an abandoned general store that after cleaning the outside of the case and door glass is keeping and striking perfect time.

Can’t find anything other than a few examples for sale on eBay and no country of origin on the dial. Some have only stated it was German, but a dead end from there.

Can anyone offer anything else?

Thanks!

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
I've looked at a lot of clocks, but can't say I ever heard of it either. Is it a wall clock?

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
IHC Member 43
posted
Could this possibly be the Trenton Clock Company ?

Curly

Posts: 251 | Location: Ashland, Wisconsin U.S.A. | Registered: November 22, 2002
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
It’s a wall clock, and no, Treton. It’s kept perfect time all week as a matter of fact.

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
I found a couple also, but they are both modern 31 days clocks, most likely Korean or Japanese movements.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Thanks ,Dave.

Regards! Mark