• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Cany Anyone Identify this Patek Philippe? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Please Help me Identify the Approximate Year and Model of this Solid 18K Patek Philippe for Ladies. I was told that this watch retailed for over $10,000. It is in perfect condition as you can see in the photos. It is 38.9 dwt. You can see it at:

Patek Philippe Watch Photos

Thanks!! Wink

John F. Murray

Posts: 48 | Location: Palm Beach, Florida in the USA | Registered: April 28, 2008
posted
More info on this watch. can anybody help me identify when it was made and what the model name is. Here goes:
movement number is: 998777
inside case number is: 26819093373-1
It is 20 jewels or appears to be and it is manual wind

John F. Murray

Posts: 48 | Location: Palm Beach, Florida in the USA | Registered: April 28, 2008
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
John,
Any genuine Patek will go for big bucks///// Smile
Tony

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
posted
true. I just found out that it is a manual wind mechanical movement and that this is the PP Ladies Ellipse and is worth easily $5,000 today. It is in almost perfect condition and was made in around 1970. The movement is clean as a whistle and has been calibrated to perfection.

John F. Murray