Internet Horology Club 185
Parnis 21J Power Reserve Automatic..Seagull 2530..First Look

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9886009961/m/9583932097

July 24, 2017, 12:54
Tom Dunn
Parnis 21J Power Reserve Automatic..Seagull 2530..First Look
I was intrigued with the design of this watch and Seagull is a decent movement, so decided to give this a go.

What showed up was a pretty heavy 43MM well built automatic with a well defined dial and beautiful blued screws, hands, and numeral markers. It's also a "Hack" type movement which is a Seagull 21 Jewel 2530 automatic movement. Case is SS with a PP bezel and brushed sides. Display back with mineral glass crystal. Screw in back. Front glass may be Sapphire. Entirely built in China, they are getting a lot better at this!

I won this at an ebay auction for little of nothing, and it was in my mainbox in less than 2 weeks! No more waiting a month on most stuff anymore.

Leather strap seems of good quality and you couldn't ask for a better match. I may buy a few more for resale, after I wear this for a month or so and see how it holds up (especially the crown and stem) but for now it looks and runs fantastic...nice higher end Chinese timepiece.

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com
July 24, 2017, 13:02
Peter Kaszubski
Seagull 25XX is well made movement it will last I made few watches with seagull automatic movement no issue or complains from customers.
July 24, 2017, 13:10
Tom Dunn
2530 Movement

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com
July 27, 2017, 09:08
Mike Benda
Doggone nice Tom
Stupid question, what is top inset dial
Reserve?
Beautiful
Mike
July 27, 2017, 11:50
Peter Kaszubski
Mike its just like on pocket watches winding indicator.