Internet Horology Club 185
Rare 18k R. Gold Omega Chronometer on Ebay

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9886009961/m/9521045203

February 09, 2008, 23:08
Sham Agayev
Rare 18k R. Gold Omega Chronometer on Ebay
Take a look at this Omega wrist chronometer watch I posted this morning.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...ageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Sham Agayev, CMW
February 10, 2008, 04:17
Claude Girardin
Dear Sham,

Just recently, Omega refurbished my 1961 Omega Constellation, for a reasonable price, making it like new again.

I am sure that they would have an original dial and hands and do an equivalent job to your movement.

On the case back, I am missing seeing the 18ct Gold Swiss official hallmarks, and other usual markings.

As a chronometer, the indication of the number of "adjustments" of the movement is missing. :-)
February 10, 2008, 11:32
Sham Agayev
Hi Claude. In regards to service, I am sure it could be put in a new like order. The problem is when the factory will replace the dial the value of this watch will go down. At least that is the case on other high end brands. In that regard I would say it will be better if I leave it alone I think.

In regards to case markings. I am with you, on the back it is totally marked differently than what we usually see. Well this is a special watch and I know there are not a lot of them there. Movement is marked 30T2 SC under the balance wheel. Position of the balance is not allowing to see it, but I will post the picture later date. Thank you for your time and the post.

Sham Agayev, CMW
February 11, 2008, 18:06
Tony Dukes
Sham,
The Omega Chronometer is awesome///// Smile
February 11, 2008, 21:20
Tony Dukes
Sham,
I have a 18k pink gold constellation thanks to Lin.
It may be my favorite watch///// Smile
February 11, 2008, 22:27
Lindell V. Riddle

Nice watch Sham, thanks for sharing it!

Here is Tony's, a watch I could not bring myself to wear, just too perfect...

CLICK FOR TOPIC: 18K ROSE GOLD OMEGA SCROLL THE IMAGES!

Check the sharpness of that observatory on the case back everyone, 18K Rose Gold. Cool

Lindell

Wink

February 11, 2008, 23:20
Sham Agayev
Hi Tony and Lindell. I have one or two pocket watches. Maybe we can work out a trade? I love that watch. Thank you for for posts.

Sham Agayev, CMW
April 13, 2008, 12:35
Donald Evans
Claude Girardin,
Claude, I have an Omega Constellation I would
love to get restored. Can you tell me whom to
contact and etc. I also have a a Jura Watch Co.
watch (which was earlier Omega name) to be tended
to. Thanks a million.

Don Evans
April 18, 2008, 11:10
Gene Furry
Don,

If you are still in need of someone to do your Constellation restoration, I'd be glad to help you with that. We are in close proximity as I'm near Beaumont. Click my website link below and scroll to the bottom for contact info, or feel free to give me a call at 409-291-0062.

Gene