• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

AS1184 "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I am trying to cross reference an AS1184 movement with any other. I cannot find it listed in my Bestfit book. Can anybody help me?

Posts: 507 | Location: West Newton, Massachusetts USA | Registered: September 10, 2006
posted
Melvin,
I tried to do this the slick way by providing a direct link but failed. So, go to "Ranfft Watches" and you will find a mother lode index. The A Schild 1184 lists lots of cross reference mv'ts.
-Cort

Posts: 536 | Location: El Cerrito, California U.S.A. | Registered: October 04, 2004
posted
Hi Cort,
Got to the site typed in "A Schild 1184 " no help.
But an interesting site and I will use it more in the future. Thanks Mel

Posts: 507 | Location: West Newton, Massachusetts USA | Registered: September 10, 2006
posted
Melvin,
My mistake! I was looking at AS 2184. There was no listing for AS 1184.I'm sorry.

To find the pics of hundreds of Schild movements on the Ranfft site, go to the "watch movements" category and type "AS"or "AS 970"(for a specific movement. I hope you find a comparable one to your 1184.
-Cort

Posts: 536 | Location: El Cerrito, California U.S.A. | Registered: October 04, 2004
posted
Hi Cort,
I thought I was the only one who transposed #'s.
Glad to see there at least 2 of us.
The site however is an added bonus to me search engines. Thanks
Regards Mel