• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

EBAY Wristwatch Listings "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I don't know if anyone has noticed there's been an enormous change in the volume of Ebay's wristwatch listings. For the last few years, the number of wristwatch items available for auction at any given time was approx 60,000 - 80,000. Normally at Christmas this went up to around 100,000. For the last few days the number of items has jumped to around 170,000 !! Does anyone know what has caused this tremednous change ??

Dave Freeman
IHC Member 321

Posts: 976 | Location: Texas in the U.S.A. | Registered: January 27, 2004
posted
Dave,
I also noticed the incressed numbers this morning while doing my daily searches.Actually the numbers have not really increased,what you are seeing is the addition of the stores listings,they are included at the bottom of the search pages or after ther regular listings.Many people have already noiced an increase in the number of store items sold.I rarely ever looked in the stores anyway but now that they are right there I may as well,I think that is one of the reasons for it,to drive traffic.

Posts: 8 | Location: Warminster, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: April 15, 2005
posted
Thanks Paul, your answer makes a lot of sense.

Dave Freeman
IHC Member 321

Posts: 976 | Location: Texas in the U.S.A. | Registered: January 27, 2004