Internet Horology Club 185
WELCOME OUR WRIST-WATCH MODERATOR, BILL HANSEN...

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9886009961/m/9006006944

October 10, 2003, 00:44
Lindell V. Riddle
WELCOME OUR WRIST-WATCH MODERATOR, BILL HANSEN...
Everyone,

I recently asked Dr. William Hansen to take over the duties of Moderation in our Wrist-Watch Discussions area. In talking with Bill as in reading his posts I found him to be a very enthusiastic and focused collector with a lot of of general wrist-watch knowledge. He's also a really nice guy. Bill's main collecting focus is on Hamilton Wrist-Watches, particularly the unusual and higher grade models. Join with Bill on developing this important area, making it even more helpful and entertaining.

Bill is married, and a devoted dad with two young ones. He's a psychologist and his wife Elizabeth is a psychiatrist. Together they help children and families in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio area. You'll find Bill is a very interesting guy with a lot to offer our members and guests.

Join with me in welcoming Bill in his new responsibilities and let's all help him keep the conversation flowing. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Sincere Best Wishes,

Lindell V. Riddle, President
NAWCC Internet Horology Chapter 185
National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

NAWCC Life Member Number 253-150074
Member of Chapters 6, 10, 28, 37, 62, 111, 168, 174 and 185
Chapter 185 is proud to Co-Host the NAWCC North-Coast Regional March 12-14

On-Line: http://www.nawcc-ihc.org/

eMail: nawcc-ihc@adelphia.net

Phone: (440) 461-0167

Wink
October 10, 2003, 04:18
Mike Nardick
Welcome Bill, If ever you need any help Please email me.WinkBig Grin
Sorry, can't use the phone, I'm very hard of hearing.

Mike Nardick
NAWCC # 144409
IHC Charter Member 26
Member Allegheny Chapter 37
mikena32@comcast.net
October 10, 2003, 08:12
Jim Cope
...Welcome Bill!...as I my interests are beginning to drift into wristwatches, I'll be attending more and more into what is discussed in this forum...
Jim C
October 10, 2003, 08:14
Aaron Bereiter
Welcome Bill.

Once again if you ever need any help or just want to shoot the breeze e-mail or a call will do just fine.

Welcome.

Aaron