Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Ladies 22j Hamilton? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
We were up in Franklin TN yesterday and my wife found a 22j ladies Hamilton wristie buried at the bottom of a bowl full of dead quartz wrist waches.

It's a model 757 'Priscella' in a Hamilton marked 10k gold case, no wear thru anywhere on the case, and it runs!It more than likely needs a COA, but right now it' s running pretty fair, with the regulator a shade over toward the fast side from center. Fired right up first winding.

The only items that need addressing would be a fairly scratched up crystal, and the crown is worn so smooth the only way to wind the watch is to remove it from the case in order to get hold of the crown.

No serial number was on the movement, but there was one on the case back, along with the name.

We only paid $10!

Anyone familiar with this particular movement and watch? I know lady wrist watches aren't followed, but I just wondered if anyone knew about the Hamilton offerings.

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Hi Mark,

Do have any photo's of the watch?? Roll Eyes

It would be nice to see any that you have. Big Grin

Thanks,
Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Unfortunately, no. Frown

Regard! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002