Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

The 24 Jewel "Hydraumatic" "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1338
posted
Androids "Biker watch" they call it. Pretty neat
springs which hold the "tangs" perfectly in place...46MM NH35 24 Jewel Automatic

Limited Edition this one is #208 of 500 and done in IP Black. Like it? Hate it? What's your take on it?

It is for sale at $195 if anyone's interested. last one no more to be had.

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008
Picture of Todd Verriere
posted
hi Tom,
i really like it.
can i see the clasp please?
todd

Posts: 290 | Location: Montreal in Canada | Registered: January 11, 2015
IHC Member 1338
posted
Dial

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008
IHC Member 1338
posted
LTD # back

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

IHC Member 1338
posted
tangs

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

IHC Member 2030
posted
Like the look. The springs pull out hair? Ouch

Posts: 1114 | Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA | Registered: February 08, 2015
IHC Member 1338
posted
Mike;

Take a CLOSER look. The springs are on the OUTSIDE of the black bracelet. The bracelet touches your wrist, NOT the springs. No hair pullout...LOL

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

IHC Member 1736
posted
I was moving some stuff around in the closet the other day and found an old brief case with my old HS graduation stuff, some old puka shell necklaces, a peace symbol belt buckle, this watch and a few other keep sakes from my teenage years.

This is the first watch I recall buying with my own money. Circa 1979.

Posts: 2032 | Location: San Diego, California in the USA | Registered: August 30, 2012
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Man, I can picture you wearing that with hair down to your shoulders, tank top and sandals!! Smile

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
IHC Member 1736
posted
That's about right

Posts: 2032 | Location: San Diego, California in the USA | Registered: August 30, 2012