Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

More love for Chris Abell "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Greetings all.

I am a band wagon jumper. I listened to Lindell and others and sent a watch to Chris Abell to be cleaned up. I knew that Chris has done some awesome work for people, but come on. This watch is nasty. What could he really do for it.
How about this:

Posts: 257 | Location: Worthington, Ohio in the USA | Registered: December 20, 2005
posted
And this...

Posts: 257 | Location: Worthington, Ohio in the USA | Registered: December 20, 2005
posted
I could not be any more happy with this. He did (as you all know Big Grin) a fantastic job. I really didn't even know what the heck this thing looked like before he got a hold of it. I thought it was supposed to have a second hand, but I didn't know for sure. Yep. There it is. And just to clarify, there is an hour hand in the first picture, it's just hidden. I don't have enough good things to say about the job that he did. But as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!
And look Lindell, no more green moss-like stuff!!
WooHoo!!
Thanks again Chris. Big Grin Big Grin

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

WOW!!!

Talk about your "night-and-day" differences! Cool Put on the shades!

Glad it worked out well for you Ed, we love happy endings!

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of Roy New
posted
That is very good work!

I shall have to see how much shipping is to Chris's address!

Roy.

Posts: 463 | Location: London in the United Kingdom | Registered: January 11, 2006
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
I TOLD YOU SO! Big Grin

JERRY

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Nice job Chris!

Debbie

Smile

Posts: 5198 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002