• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Seiko Diver 6105 "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Just got this the other day.It will need some work I already got a crystal for it and droped it of for that to be put in and a service.It was made around 1976 And this one hacks I all ways like these old diver's thinking about having them put super luminova on the hands and dial or should I just leave it the way it is.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
Nice 6105. A classic Seiko diver and very collectable. I would not relum this one, just my 2 cents.

Posts: 785 | Location: Tijeras, New Mexico USA | Registered: July 12, 2005
posted
Ernest I think you are right I belong to a few other forums they all like it the way it is plus if I have to ever resale it more like it untouched The crystal is to beat up to buff out I got a replacement that is made to the old specs a service and crystal replacement is all I am going to do.There are so many of these out there with after market parts is why most like it the way it is they call it the wabi.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
Well I just got it out of the shop I just had it service,new crystal,pressure tested and I put on a Olongapo bracelet on it.

The Olongapo bacelet is somthing us navy guy's would buy in the Philippines for are watches I wanted one but never did at another forum some one was selling them picked one up for my Seiko 26 years late the crossed anchors is for my rate boatswain mate the other is for small craft pin NEC 9533 it goes with this vintage Seiko.