Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Poljot alarm "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
I picked this up on ebay recently. Russian made Poljot, 18 jewel, manual alarm, from a seller in Bulgaria, shipping only took about 8 days. It's running and keeping time so far over the last 12 hrs., alarm also, seller claimed recent service. Had a couple issues upon arrival, the sweep second hand had popped off- just got it on today, had to order a case opening tool, and the leather band was really small, the dial is a bit discolored, but I knew that. Thoughts or opinions?

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
those are good watches and hard to kill
made like Russian tank hehe
have and sold few no issues.
you will like it.

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
posted
I like mechanical alarm ww's, I can hear them better than a quartz alarm and you have the vibration too.
This is a cool watch, like Peter said they are built to last.

Posts: 77 | Location: Ilkeston in England | Registered: March 22, 2013
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Nice watch Gary,

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Thanks guys.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007