• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

FREE TUDOR!! "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I can't believe that someone would throw away 3 decent watches.My mother, who is in her 70's, got 3 Watches at a refuse amenity site, near where she lives at Bideford, North Devon,U.K. Because my step father helps out now and again, the guys who run the site said my mother could have the watches.One is a Tudor with the rose on the dial, 17 jewels and working fine.The second is a Smiths empress(I think she said Smiths), 17 jewels, working.The third she can't read the name on.She said she would send them to me secure postage to check out.Wow, a free Tudor!!!

Posts: 26 | Location: Nottingham, England | Registered: March 31, 2009
IHC Member 1063
posted
Michael-

I've never had a reply or comment on a Tudor question either. Nice watches that no one seems to be interested in.

Dana

Posts: 242 | Location: Massachusetts in the USA | Registered: February 07, 2008
posted
Hi dana.I just sold the tudor for my mother on ebay.it only fetched £41.99.I expected it to sell for more than that.Anyway, my mother is happy.She's a pensioner and the little bit of extra money came in useful for her.

Posts: 26 | Location: Nottingham, England | Registered: March 31, 2009