Tools
Reply to Post

Nice Hamilton Bagley currently on ebay "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
The condition of the Bagley looks great

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
IHC Life Member
posted
Wonder why it didn't show up in my search? Can you post a link?

Posts: 995 | Location: Pleasanton, California in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2012
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Evan,
Go to ebay search and type-hamilton wrist watch bagley.
Tony

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
IHC Life Member
posted
Tony,
I found it. I have a saved search for "Hamilton Bagley wristwatch", but it didn't show up. I dropped the wristwatch, and poof there it was (along with a bunch of other stuff I have no interest in like silver serving pieces and silverware).

Is it your listing?
Evan

Posts: 995 | Location: Pleasanton, California in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2012
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Evan,
NO_NO_NO
I do not sell on ebay--only buy.
Tony

IHC Life Member
posted
What do you figure it will go for? If the dial was original I'm thinking $200+, but with a refinished dial?

posted
I hate the band for this watch.

last ones I sold 150 - seems to be a common find.

Posts: 5101 | Location: Buffalo, New York in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2009