• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

WRISTWATCH INFORMATION "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I have some wrist watches I would like to sell. Where can I find out some accurate information on them? How do I open them up to photograph them? Is there jewel etc. information on the inside?
Thank you,
marnie

Posts: 823 | Location: Florida in the USA | Registered: May 06, 2010
posted
Hey Marnie, Pictures of the watches would be a big help in answering your question. There are many different types of wristwatch cases. Some thread off and on and some snap off and on. On some the crystal has to be removed,and the movement comes out the front. The jewel count is another thing that varies,as to how it is marked or not. Like I said,pictures can help provide some of the things that you need to know.

Posts: 475 | Location: Gainesville, Florida in the USA | Registered: January 22, 2009
posted
thanks. i knew there were several different kinds. however, if i am taking photos of 40 watches, i would like to open them up and do that part at the same time. even when i do that, i still need a data base to come up with reserve pricing. thank you for your help.

Posts: 823 | Location: Florida in the USA | Registered: May 06, 2010