Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Help! Need Longines OEM Dial "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Jim Rogers
posted
I have a problem that maybe somebody has an answer for.

I bought a Longines Auto Last Year. It has a very nice 990 Auto movement with a 6037 10K RGP case.

However, the dial needed refinishing, believe me it really did.The issue is I want the dial to have the same markings on it as the original it says at the six o'clock position
990 Swiss Made 6037

This watch has been out for restoration longer than I care to admit.

Here is what I am now being told that watch dial guys as saying:

Can't put the original marking back on ther redone dial because of the panograph that is used to do the refinish has a spacing issue or some thing like that an issue about the placement of the hour indicators can't get the panograph aligned , who knows ?.

So if this is true I would like to obtain a NEW OEM dial for this little beauty and stop dealing with this foolishness.

Anybody have any thoughts who, what or where I should start looking for a dial. I really can't tolerate dealing with the Swatch Center in NJ, they are unacceptable

Posts: 151 | Location: Atkinson, New Hampshire U.S.A. | Registered: October 17, 2004