• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Where to buy an eco-drive "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I was thinking of buing a new calibre 9000 citizen eco-drive minute repeater. The prices on the internet vary widely . Does anybody have a particular merchant they could recommend for these watches. Thanks and Cheers, Troy

Posts: 26 | Location: Alberta Province in Canada | Registered: February 01, 2008
posted
Troy
Found this one..Seems pretty cheap and its new, in the box. http://cgi.ebay.com/CITIZEN-EC...8b7724#ht_2859wt_941

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
Thanks Ray, I think the internet is the only place I will find this watch. No one up here carries the calibre 9000, I'm not sure if they are even made anymore but they sure are neat.

Posts: 26 | Location: Alberta Province in Canada | Registered: February 01, 2008
posted
Troy,
I will be in downtown L.A. tomorrow ' I will try a few discount retailers I know. Do you want the stainless band or leather?.

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
Hi Ray, thanks for the kind offer, I am looking for 2 specific models
1, BL 9004-58P, minute repeater all stainless with 2-tone (steel with gold) band
2, AP 1011-58P, moonphase watch all stainless with blue accented dial
I appreciate this very much if you do find any of these I can gladly send you the cash. Cheers, Troy

posted
Just a note Ray, I'm not sure what the prices will be like but if you find any for less than 300US Dollars that is what I was hoping to get one for. Cheers, Troy

posted
I will let you know Troy.
The Citizen factory distribution center in Torrance, Calif has a huge sale at the end of the year on all of their current production stock at 50-75 % off but it's only in November Frown
I will call them tomorrow as well and see what they can do.

Ray

posted
I appreciate it Ray, I have done some checking and I don't think either one of these watches is in production anymore. I think 2009 was it for both of them , so what I am seeing on ebay is the leftovers, but I still like these 2 better than what I see as current on the Citizen website.
Cheers, Troy

posted
Hello Troy,
You are indeed correct, I called Citizen this morning and they are indeed an out of production model. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Ray

posted
Thanks so much for trying Ray , I think I can track down what I am looking for. I spotted a nice moonphase model on ebay that I had not seen before, old store stock so maybe I will wind up with a few of these beautys , Cheers Troy

posted
Be sure and post a picture of them if purchased, they are a beautiful watch

posted
I'll try Ray, I tried before with another watch but the file was too big to download so I need to figure out what I was doing wrong.