• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

great book - maybe you want one? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
found this book at barnes and noble, $5.99 on clearance, maybe they have more. It is great for the price, many watches in here I had never seen or heard of. If you want one let me know, I could see if they have more, media mail should be cheap as well. Many older pics and many modern, shows many from the 1920-1980 era - that is a nice reference. Let me know, no promises, but I can will go and see if they have more.

Posts: 5101 | Location: Buffalo, New York in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2009
posted

Posts: 5101 | Location: Buffalo, New York in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2009
posted

posted

posted

posted
almost 300 pages, I can read this all day long, love looking and learning.

Picture of David Flegel
posted
Andy see if you can get me one. Looked it up on Amazon--$43.00

Posts: 1212 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: February 06, 2012
posted
will do

Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Andy,
I'd like one of these books also, if possible.
Thanks,

Dave Turner

Posts: 1978 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
posted
they have 2 on hold for me, send me your address guys. I will get them later. 5.99 each, 200.00 new york state tax and whatever the shipping is, all yours. I should have bought them all when I was there!!

We will settle up once chipped, not sure what media mail costs.

Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Andy, email w/ address sent.

NY has a pretty high tax rate!

Dave Turner

Posts: 1978 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
Picture of David Flegel
posted
I thought taxes were bad here in Canada.

posted
I love NY, just not sure if there is a tax on books, figured 200.00 left me room to wiggle. I hope you guys like it. I saw watches I never heard of and some great pics of watches from years ago that make a great reference for dating some watches.

Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Andy, Got your message, tried to reply, but addresses for hotmail and yahoo are rejected by Spamhaus, whatever that is. I've contacted my isp.
Thanks,

Dave Turner

posted
no good deed goes unpunished....so my kid stops there on his way in from SUNY Fredonia (he comes in every monday to work on my watch bands, I have 20-40,000 and they need sorting). Long story short, takes 45 minutes with me screaming at the store manager to find the two books. They had them under andy not andrew. ARGHHHH and they wonder why people use the internet.

IHC Life Member
Picture of Donald Trumble
posted
Looks like Andy typed some extra 00 there gang!

We should all check out Barnes & Noble.

Don

Posts: 504 | Location: Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: April 02, 2005
posted
no extra zeros, I have many

Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Andy,
Got the book today! Fast!
Book $5.99 Postage $3.74 Looks like I owe you $10 plus.....
NY State Tax ??
What's your paypal address? Can I use the one in your profile?
Thanks,

Dave

Dave Turner

posted
All paid - hope you like it!

Picture of David Flegel
posted
Book has arrived. Payment sent.