Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Welcome Bryan Girouard "Click" to Login or Register 
Wristwatch Expert
IHC Life Member
Picture of William J. Hansen, Ph.D.
posted
Smile I noticed today that Mr. Bryan Girouard, of the Great State of Texas joined the IHC yesterday. I am so delighted. Bryan is one of the most educated and articulate authorities on Hamilton wristwatches that I have ever met. His knowledge is broad, and deep. It doesn't stop with Hamilton's, however. Bryan knows a great deal about a wide variety of American wrist watches. He joins a long list of IHC members who know far more about wrist watches than this moderator. I welcome him to the IHC, and hope that he participates in this thread, as well as the Pitfalls thread. His auctions are among the finest on ebay.

Posts: 813 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio USA | Registered: January 22, 2003
Hamilton WW Expert
IHC Life Member
Picture of Bryan J. Girouard
posted
Hello and thanks for the very warm welcome.. I look forward to joining the many interesting discussions on the site.

My eBay user ID is "coronado" and I primarily collect vintage Hamilton and American Art Deco wristwatches.

Bryan J. Girouard
Art Deco Wristwatches

Posts: 169 | Location: Dallas, Texas U.S.A, | Registered: March 30, 2004
Wristwatch Expert
IHC Life Member
Picture of William J. Hansen, Ph.D.
posted
Since Bryan "opened the door" and identified his Ebay name, I would strongly encourage wrist watch collectors and/or those of us who appreciate fine American wristwatches to "look him up". I believe that Bryan has a "Me" page, and from there one can link to his web site. This site is bookmarked as one of my favorites. His "Page 3" is one that I long to replicate. At this site you will see a myriad of the most amazing, rare, and desirable Hamilton wristwatches. One will also find some amazing "Non-Hamilton's". Recently a "Watches for Sale" section has been added. In sum, Let me just say that I am delighted to have Bryan here, and I welcome you to visit his site.

Bill Hansen
IHC# 198
Life Member# 17

Posts: 813 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio USA | Registered: January 22, 2003
Illinois WW Expert
posted
I have known Bryan for many years and can confirm that he is extremely knowledgeable and a true gentleman.I am pleased he has joined our chapter.
Fred

Posts: 9 | Location: Irvine, California in the USA | Registered: January 14, 2004