• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Forum appreciation freebie #2 "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Howdy all, here's the second free-of-charge "contest". Previous winner and dealers not eligible, thank you. A complimentary NOS Kreisler black sharkskin 18mm strap goes to the THIRD person to post the correct reply to the question: What company pruduced a tuning fork movement wristwatch called Astronaut?[BR]

Posts: 88 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
Picture of Wayne Hanley
posted
Elgin

Posts: 370 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 10, 2007
Picture of Wayne Hanley
posted
Hamilton

Posts: 370 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 10, 2007
Picture of Wayne Hanley
posted
Bulova

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

I'll go second... it hums at the tone of middle C, the company name goes B-U-L-O-V-A and they still make great watches today. Wink I have collected Accutrons for forty years and still have my first!

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
Well I will try next Bulova?

Tom

Posts: 5107 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: January 27, 2007
posted
WOW, that took all day...! Drop me your address at scott@upforbids.com and the strap will go out on Monday.

Posts: 88 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
Will do Scott & thanks for the chance to play & win!

Tom

ps. Now I will have to find me a wrist watch worthy of the band.

IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
Scott

Received this great band, got out a Bulova made in 1961 that I had picked up for $3.00. Serviced it & put your new band on & now I have a great watch & band to wear. Going to show it off at work today.

Thanks again for the band & I will be coming to you for other bands I need.

Tom

Bulova

posted

IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Congratulations Tom on your winning this contest...

See there, Patience is a Virtue.... but I guess you and I will not be able to play in any future contest, since we are 'WINNERS' and Scott has ruled out past winners... hahaha Big Grin Razz Mad

Thanks Scott, for bringing your product and gamesmanship to our site. It is enjoyable to watch and participate in.

Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008