• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

David Yurman Enthusiast "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi I have a gorgeous David Yurman Wrist Watch that I have all the documents on and from what I know the watch is a limited #14 of 15 and was hoping that someone could help me out and let me know what is the name of the special edition of this watch (if it is a Artist, Signature, or something else). I would appreciate anyones help on this as I have been communicating with someone form a Yurman dealer and they seem to not know what they are talking about.I have added a picture of the front of the time piece.

Posts: 5 | Location: Florida in the USA | Registered: March 25, 2010
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Hi Jason, I have no way of knowing anything about your watch. It sure is a pretty. My wife has a matching bracelet and earrings. She is a David Yurman fan.
We have a member who is a detective. I feel certain as soon as he sees this post he will do all that he can to help.

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
Picture of Wayne Hanley
posted
Welcome aboard Jason. This is the first Yurman I have ever seen. Looks like pure class to me. Good luck in your quest to find information on that beauty.

Posts: 370 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 10, 2007
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
I "googled" David Yurman wrist watch. Did not see one exactly like yours, man are they proud of those puppies. Smile

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
posted
The one thing I have noticed about Yurman watches is that once you have owned one, you tend to purchase another. This was my first Yurman that was giving to me as a gift and I loved the unique design and the feel of this watch so much that two months later I went and purchased a second. If you are ever in Lauderdale or Miami I recommend that you swing by David Yurman store and try on one of his watches. I would be willing to bet that it may be the next watch you purchase.

Posts: 5 | Location: Florida in the USA | Registered: March 25, 2010