• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Question regarding Gruen Curvex dials "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
is there a refinisher out there that is noted for their work on Gruen Curvex Dials? Thanks in advance for you help.

Posts: 292 | Location: Vancouver, Washington, USA | Registered: May 19, 2005
posted
Try Kirk-Rich of Los Angeles for any important dial refinish. They are expensive but do great work.Go to their website for estinmate and other information.

Posts: 653 | Location: St Paul, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: May 04, 2004
posted
Hello Michael,
I would try International Dial, I had my last two dials refinished by them and it was an outstanding job and fast turn around time.
5 years ago I would have said Kirk dial as I used to use them alot (and they are only 5 minutes from my home) but since their move from downtown LA the quality from days past has all but gone.

Ray

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
I used kirk once Frown

A Gentleman called Franco who came highly recommended, you may want to email him with a photo of the dial paganco@fastwebnet.it
There is one also in Germany that is getting good reviews from the Watchmakers currently will try and find his details.

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003