Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Omega Wrist Watch with Medic Alert "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of David Flegel
posted
Obtained this watch last night. I found the band to be interesting. It as a "Medic Alert" piece between the band and the watch. This is a small case where medic alert information can be kept.

Posts: 1212 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: February 06, 2012
Picture of David Flegel
posted

Posts: 1212 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: February 06, 2012
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
Nice looking Omega.

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
posted
I remember those bands were Speidel possibly twist-o-flex bands not Omega original. Working at Bill Savitts we sold the bands and Omega watches. It was a great way to get the latest Chrono's.

I should add that my Dad Figured out why I was never in our store repairing tube amps and pre-amps and had Bill FIRE me. To keep me in his store we worked out a system where I charged a new watch and he paid for it. The system got me thru school and well on my way to be a grown man. While not believing in Santa I assumed Dollars must have grown on trees....

The early days before our store.

Posts: 77 | Location: Hartford, Connecticut in the USA | Registered: August 11, 2010