• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

BREITLING DATORA TOURNEAU 1972. "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
HI THERE,I HAVE A VINTAGE BREITLING CHRONOGRAPH,MANUAL WIND 2 REGISTER BREITLING DATORA IN A TOURNEAU CASE STAINLESS STEEL.IT HAS A SILVER SUNBURST DIAL WITH 2 COLBALT BLUE SUBDIALS.IT IS MOUNTED ON A CROCODILE SKIN BAND & BREITLING BUCKLE.IT HAS JUST HAD A FULL SERVICE & NEW CRYSTAL.I WISH TO SELL IT AS I DO NOT GET MUCH CHANCE TO WEAR IT ANYMORE.

BREITLING DATORA

Posts: 3 | Location: Bristol in the United Kingdom | Registered: June 18, 2009
posted
Anthony

You could of course try selling it through IHC 185. If you put it in the ihc auction you could put a reserve price on it.

Alternatively you could just offer it for sale through IHC and give a selling price.

There are others in this forum who are better placed to advise you on this than myself; they may wish to comment.

Kind Regards

Clive

Posts: 264 | Location: Westbrook, United Kingdom | Registered: June 15, 2007
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Hello Anthony,

Your Breitling and your Lord Elgin look like great watches.

As Clive Driscoll pointed out to you, as an IHC185 Member you could sell them as well as do as much buying, selling and trading as you like for the one low cost of $12.00 Annual Membership.

Use the "Join and Support the Internet Horology Club 185" link near the top of any page or this direct link:

https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/u...6049661&f=1386019371

Here are the available IHC185 membership plans:

1) Our basic dues are only $12.00 Annually.

2) Discounted package with the 2009 watch guide and 2009 dues together for $39.95 total.

At this point as a Registered User you have full access to about two-thirds of what we offer. The rest, five active trading marts, our Members Only Auctions, the "Avoiding the Pitfalls of On-Line Trading" our "Private Conversations" and several other areas are reserved for our supporting members.

IHC185 is a Non-Profit Educational Organization, everything we do promotes positive reinforcement and shared knowledge. You'll find IHC 185 a friendly place the whole family can enjoy. Our Internet Horology Club 185 Members from forty countries worldwide look forward to your participation!

If you have any questions, or if I might be of further assistance, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Dr. Deborah L. Irvine
IHC 185 Administrative Secretary
Membership and Mart Coordinator

eMail: ihc185members@roadrunner.com

Smile

Posts: 5224 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002