WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Elaine Watch Co - Watch Cufflinks - Anyone Ever Seen These? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi,

I'm trying to do some research on some very old cufflinks that have been in the family for generations. They actually are designed like the inside of a watch, and imprinted on the cufflink is "Elaine Watch Co", as well as a decription of "Two2Adjustments" and "Sixteen16 Jewels".

I found these to be very interesting and unique, but I can't find any info on them or the Co. that produced them. I'm not necessarily looking for any value associated with them, but would love to dig up some history on the item. Has anyone ever come across anything like this before?

Cufflink View from Front

Posts: 2 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: December 05, 2009
posted
Here's a pic from the side

Side View

Posts: 2 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: December 05, 2009